[LinuxBIOS] Build issue for khepri target

Uwe Hermann uwe at hermann-uwe.de
Fri Jul 14 18:25:59 CEST 2006

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 14, 2006 at 09:35:55AM -0600, Ronald G Minnich wrote:
> yes. It's an obsolete mobo, and what I'd rather start doing is culling
> the old non-available mobos from the tree at some point. How do we do this?

Pleas don't. Such "obsolete" hardware is often used to test stuff,
e.g. to get started with LinuxBIOS without investing too
much money or risking breaking "good" hardware.

Mark them as "old" or "deprecated" or something, but please leave the
support for such hardware in the code.

Thanks, Uwe.
--
Uwe Hermann