[LinuxBIOS] Build issue for khepri target

Anil B G bg.anil at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 17:14:37 CEST 2006

  Hi,

Thanks for the help. I changed the option FALLBACK_SIZE=262144 in the
targets/newisys/khepri/Config.lb and I was able to build the khepri.rom file
of size 512K. Would be nice to document the same somewhere.

I also managed to try loading the same on a khepri board that I could lay my
hands on.
However the system did not boot . Is there a way to enable some beep() or
something similar early on to know that the
processor has started executing the LinuxBIOS code. I do not have a scope or
other hardware that I could use to probe.
There was some output on the serial but that from the service processor that
my khepri board has.
 Any pointers?

 Regards
Anil