[LinuxBIOS] Problem Using SimNow Simulator

Dan Mezynski danmez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 14 00:17:43 CEST 2006

Thanks for the info YH, it still just loops for ever, it's stuck in crt0.s
it puts out 0x10 to port 80 then seemingly resets.

I tried the quartet board, it does better, it gets well into hardwaremain(),
but it does not display anything to the console.  It seems that text should
be visable(the printk messages) after it calls console_init(), is this
correct?

But there are different versions of console.c, console_init(), which one is
used for AMD?  How do I get the printk text to be visable?

Thanks!
--Dan