[LinuxBIOS] lb on pd10000 {Scanned}

bios at lists.actweb.info bios at lists.actweb.info
Mon Jul 3 18:44:46 CEST 2006

Ok, now you have proved that im no good at this kinda stuff, can you point me in the direction of some information as to how to dump the northbridge registers, and what the registers mean?
Also is this north or a south problem, the the system apears to hang only after it enters the code from the south files?
Or could it be that the settings passed to the north before the crash are the cause?

Thanks

Matt
(sorry for being daft over this!!!!!)

Ronald G Minnich wrote ..
> under factory bios, dump all the northbridge registers you are trying to
> set.
LOL