[LinuxBIOS] LB on PD10000

bios at lists.actweb.info bios at lists.actweb.info
Sat Jul 1 21:48:37 CEST 2006

Ok, found a serial cable :)

Booting up the EPIA-PD1000 I get the following via serial terminal :-

0

LinuxBIOS-1.1.8.0Fallback Sat Jul  1 01:02:23 BST 2006 starting...
 Enabling mainboard devices
 Enabling shadow ram
vt8623 init starting

and thats as far as it gets :(
Is there a setting to get a more verbose output?
or can anyone give me any pointers just from this? (LOL)

As i understand it the vt8623 is the video chip, does this meen that my via video bios grab didnt work properly?
Is there an alternative to using the via video bios grabbed from the via bios?
Also as another idea, do u actually NEED the vt8623 to be initalised? if you dont need vga output? if not how do u disable it?

Thanks

Matt