[LinuxBIOS] IWILL DK8-HTX

Philipp Degler pdegler at rumms.uni-mannheim.de
Tue Jan 31 15:32:13 CET 2006

Hi greg,

coming back on your thread-entry. We would like to get the
IWILL DK8-HTX Rev. 1.0 running. Is it possible to use devbios
or mtd to access the bios or is the hardware flash programmer
the only possible (better) way?

The board uses an AMIbios, SVR 2000, AA46 (6827) with the following
layout:

		(x7)

	  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,  ,
	-		     -
	-		     -
	-		     -
	-		     -
	-		     -
	-		     -
	-		     -
	-		     -

What hardware flash programmer would you suggest to get started?

thx a lot

-- phil