[LinuxBIOS] Chipset docs for IT8712 SuperIO (found on ASUS A8N-SLI Deluxe)

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Jan 25 00:24:11 CET 2006

Hi,

chipset docs for the IT8712 SuperIO can be found at
http://www.ite.com.tw/product_info/PC/Brief-IT8712_2.asp
This SuperIO chip is used on the Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe board.

Unfortunately, their webserver has some problems and I
had to restart the download 30 times before I got the
complete documents. If you have trouble downloading them,
tell me and I'll send them via private mail.

Ronald, would you be so kind and post these docs at
linuxbios.org?

Another question: How difficult would it be to get a
mainboard with this SuperIO up and running?

Regards,
Carl-Daniel
--
http://www.hailfinger.org/