[LinuxBIOS] VIA VT8605 support

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 18:24:52 CET 2006

-Joep
Yes, I have started work on vt8605.  The north bridge is close to the
vt8601, but there are some differences.  I am currently setting up a new
part of the tree for my board and chip sets. That part is done, I am
just fixing compile errors currently.   The south bridge on the other
hand is a whole different chip.  It is nothing like any other south
bridge that is currently supported in the tree.  That will take some work.
If you would like I can send you a copy of my tree.
Our boards are close in nature, just a different CPU and NIC.
-Adam