[LinuxBIOS] RES: RES: Rumba target and AMD RDK THINCLIENT

Jardel Silveira jardel at lesc.ufc.br
Fri Feb 24 20:28:16 CET 2006

Dear Li-Ta Lo,

	I´ve just tried to compile rumba now and i´ve got this ouputÇ

N_OFFSET='0x0' -DXIP_ROM_SIZE='0x10000' -DXIP_ROM_BASE='0xfffd0000'
-DCONFIG_UDELAY_TSC='1' -DCONFIG_TSC_X86RDTSC_CALIBRATE_WITH_TIMER2='0'
-DCONFIG_UDELAY_IO='0'
/home/jardel/projetos/LinuxBIOSv2/src/mainboard/amd/rumba/auto.c -o auto.inc
raminit.c:3.61:
struct mem_controller undeclared
make[1]: ** [auto.inc] Erro 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/jardel/projetos/LinuxBIOSv2/targets/amd/rumba/rumba/normal'
make: ** [normal/linuxbios.rom] Erro 1
jardel at jardel:~/projetos/LinuxBIOSv2/targets/amd/rumba/rumba$ ls

Thanks.

Jardel.