[LinuxBIOS] serial output

Jon Dufresne jon.dufresne at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 15:54:26 CET 2006

I've found some of the debugging statements to be more unique than
other parts of the code, so it makes grepping for it easy. For
example, if I wanted to grep for that I would do

$ cd LinuxBIOSv2/
$ grep -r -n "Jumping to LinuxBIOS" src/

and it will give the line number and file you can find it in, then you
can change the statement and experiment. Keep in mind grep is case
sensitive and unless you pass the "-i" option.

Good luck!