[LinuxBIOS] testing with system emulator

Borg No. One borg_no.one at gmx.net
Fri Aug 25 19:54:53 CEST 2006

Hi.

VMware and bochs provide the capabilities to simply change their system BIOS.
In VMware and Bochs you can set a filename for the BIOS that the Emulator/Virtual Machines shall use.

More about: "VMware/Bochs<-->BIOS development/Option ROM development" can be found here:

http://etherboot.org/wiki/vmwarebios

There are also two links inside the article which refer to the VMware forums.
You should visit the links too.

Borg Number One

--BIOS Tool Collection--
--BIOS modifications and realtime desktop help service--
http://bnobtc.pix-art.com
http://bnobtc.pix-art.com/eservice

--BIOS Logo Gallery--
http://bnobtc.pix-art.com/bioslogo