[LinuxBIOS] Geode GX1 system IRQ handling

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 21:22:53 CEST 2006

> Heh... I'm glad to be the squeaky wheel, but thus far I've taken an
> implementer's stance with LB and haven't learned the code.
> I will try to take a look but it may be the weekend before I have any
> appreciable time for it.

Well if you haven't been hacking on it the device code can be pretty
difficult to follow but if you grok that then you pretty much grok all
of LinuxBIOS structure.

> I can provide you hardware, if it will help.  The thin clients I'm using
> can be had for US$10 on eBay.  If you're in the states, I'll ship you one.

I am.  $10?  How many extra do you have?  Let me go look at whats on
that puppy  maybe I'll just buy one from you.  I need something for
some remote temp monitoring in my house.

OLPC has a lot of my spare hacking cycles consumed so I may not be
able to spend any more time on it than you.  But physical hardware and
having a project to use it on tends to up the priority level.

--
Richard A. Smith