[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS Symposium '06 Europe

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Fri Aug 11 22:56:14 CEST 2006

Dear LinuxBIOS community,

join the firmware revolution! This year's LinuxBIOS symposium will
take place on October 1-3 in Hamburg, Germany. We cordially invite
you to participate.

Expect to meet interesting people from all over the world,
thrilling topics and exciting talks and discussion about
LinuxBIOS.

Among the topics you will find:

 * Breaking news since the LinuxBIOS summit 2005

 * The future: LinuxBIOS v3

 * Development Guidelines and Quality Assurance

 * LinuxBIOS feat. MIT's One Laptop Per Child

If you are interested in additional topics or want to talk on the
symposium, please send us an email to symposium at coresystems.de.

Registration is possible until September 10th using the registration
form at http://linuxbios.eu/. The website also provides details on the
event. We are looking forward to meeting all of you.

Our venue is Hamburg, an intriguing green metropolis in Germany's North
where history and modernity, nature and culture meet back-to-back.
The famous Hamburg harbor, numerous parks, nifty arcades, manifold
restaurants and a great nightlife --  Take a chance to explore this
very nice city alongside the symposium!

Hamburg has an international airport and is also easily accessible via
train.

Find more information about the city at http://www.hamburg.de/ and
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburg

The symposium will (presumably) take place in the Speicherstadt, an
ancient brick-built warehouse complex. The Speicherstadt is the
historical center of the port of Hamburg. Still today the smell of
roasted coffee and exotic spices lies in the air, experience
unforgettable events in an authentic hanseatic setting.

You can see pictures of the Speicherstadt
here:

 * http://linuxbios.eu/speicherstadt.jpg
 * http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Speicherstadt

Vendors on this list, if you have something you'd like to talk about,
please get back to me.

Go register today!

 Thanks,

 Stefan Reinauer
 coresystems GmbH

      Tel.: +49 761 7668825 • Fax: +49 761 7664613