[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA comes up :D

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Sun Apr 30 13:40:22 CEST 2006

> I think an upstream sync or at least a diff with the current emu in
> X.org would be a good idea.  I'ts been on my list of stuff to do.  But
> time, money.. yada yada.

I think it is not really hard to include the diff.
I have had a look into the newer code and if I see that right, there are
not so much changes.

I have also seen, that the LB inTree version differs to the X.org one.
i.e. the ops2c is much smaller then the orginal.
I think there are many functions, which you have commented out, right?

However, I will try it.
Two file versions later, the ops.c had have a great change, to support
special VGA Bioses, but I'm not sure if that will help for my problems.

First I will change all diffs to the functions, which are in the intree
x86emu.

After that I try the new stuff and report what happens :D

chris.

Maybe, we are in luck.
If it will work, I can try to get run the emulator on my epia m.