[LinuxBIOS] Kernel crash output: Memtest86+ output

Eric Poulsen eric at zyxod.com
Thu Apr 27 19:46:18 CEST 2006

Ron, re-read my original email.  I DID run it (memtest86+) under both LB
and Factory BIOS.  I get several thousand of errors (under LB) because
memtest86 is trying to check the shadow area from C000 to EFEFC.  I
suspect the "MemMap" (whatever that is) is wrong.  Makes the ram testing
a bit difficult, because "real" errors are lost in the noise.

Factory BIOS:
Ran memtest86+ for four hours -- no errors.

Walltime Cached  RsvdMem MemMap    Cache ECC Test
          224M       76K e820-std  on    off std

_LinuxBIOS_ + filo
Errors from C0000 to EFEFC
Walltime Cached  RsvdMem MemMap    Cache ECC Test
          224M        0  LinuxBIOS on    off std