[LinuxBIOS] MB1030 / 3036 VGA comes up :D

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Thu Apr 27 13:41:00 CEST 2006

> Try disabling quite some of the debug stuff (i would start with
> trace_on.. This will rule out timing issues.

Well, thanks to all my heros here ;)

Step by step and now it runs.

Ok, I have disabled the additional debug lines for the image verifying
and disabled the XEMU_trace_on()

After a minute (after 3 int vectors, where the screens changed its
status from standby to on) the Console comes up.

Puuuuh hard work ;)

I think to disable completly the debug in the emulator will things make
faster ( I hope so)

12.4 is still there, you see the 4K adress range on lspci.
I'm not sure but why is this on 12.4?
However, now I will try to enable the other memory and disable the
internal vga stuff completly.

snipped output attached: