[LinuxBIOS] Kernel crash output

Stefan Reinauer stepan at coresystems.de
Wed Apr 26 21:10:42 CEST 2006

* Eric Poulsen <eric at zyxod.com> [060426 20:50]:

> Peter Stuge wrote:
> > You're sending replies only to me - let's keep it on the list for
> > the benefit of others as well. Thanks! :)
> >

> I'm trying -- the lack of a "reply-to" header for the list is really weird.

Most mailers have a "reply to group" or "reply to all" function that
would do the right thing.

There are many reasons not to introduce or override the Reply-To:
header. One is that some posters depend on their own Reply-To: settings
to convey their valid return address. Another is that modifying
`Reply-To' Munging Considered Harmful
[http://www.unicom.com/pw/reply-to-harmful.html] for a general discussion of this
issue.

Stefan