[LinuxBIOS] Epia ML 5000 success

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 18:14:37 CEST 2006

On 4/25/06, Eric Poulsen <eric at zyxod.com> wrote:

> Last night, I got LinuxBios + VGA working on an Epia ML 5000.

Woohoo.

> If I'm
> feeling ambitious, I'll figure out how to get a splash logo.

IIRC someone did some support for this.  It was an 800x600 vesa thing
I think.  It was quite a while ago though.

> I'll write up my efforts as a HOWTO in the near future.

Please, please, please make sure you follow through on this and pester
us to get the info up on the wiki and in the HOWTO section of the
tree.

Its the only way we can keep track of the myrid of issues and
configurations that occur and continue to help.   I refer to that info
a _lot_ when I'm trying to help someone.

--
Richard A. Smith