[LinuxBIOS] New Target for LinuxBios MB1030 / 3036 Success!!!???

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Sun Apr 23 18:47:09 CEST 2006

> yes, it is looking at address 0xfe000000, not at your bios image. Are you
> talking about onboard graphics or a pci expansion card now?

This board has a cs5530 southbridge, this bridge has an internal graphic
engine, but this item is not used.

Also the board has a cyberpro 5000 graphic (onboard) chip located on the
PCI BUS
There a two onboard graphic engines, one is used the other isn't

It is possible, that the kalhua cs5530 graphic chip is normally used for
a LVDS connector, but this board revision doesn't have this connector
and also a few other items like resistors and so on. I will try that
later :D

> In which case?

In the wiki text.

> what lines?

device pci 9.0 on
	driver .....

end

> If your linuxbios image is 256kbyte and your graphics bios image is at the very
> beginning of the linuxbios image, the address is 0xfffc0000. If your
> LinuxBIOS image is 512k the address would be 0xfff80000. And so on.

shit I have had a few tests, always with the wrong addresses
I will try this.

chris