[LinuxBIOS] New Target for LinuxBios MB1030 / 3036

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 20:54:40 CEST 2006

Oops forgot to Reply to all:

> 8-)
>
> sorry I need to learn more about this.
>
> Ok, it doesn't work. I will try the second method with another card.

doesn't work how?  More details please or we can't help much.  What
output did you get?

If it does not work under factory with previously non-posted chip then
you are going to have to re-enable the IO printfs and see whats up.

Note.  Comparing the IO logs between the posted and non-posted runs
won't do you much good.  One of the first things video bios does is
check to see if the card has already been posted and if it has then it
will take a different path and skip a lot of the init stuff.

Welcome to the single hardest thing in Linuxbios.   *grin*

Well perhaps second to trying to enable RAM without a proper datasheet.

Definitely the hardest from a user standpoint.

--
Richard A. Smith