[LinuxBIOS] New Target for LinuxBios MB1030 / 3036

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Sat Apr 22 19:50:47 CEST 2006

New start:

I have compiled testbios without the printfs for outs and ins.

Than I have made to runs:

First, boot with factory bios, after that a boot with LB
have a look at the attachments, that is the whole output.

in both cases the file was catched with minicom.
Also I was able to start/stop testbios normal.

With the factory bios I get a sometimes flickering screen. Testbios
stops automaticaly after a while.

With LB it happens nothing on the screen :(

chris