[LinuxBIOS] New Target for LinuxBios MB1030 / 3036

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Fri Apr 21 20:27:36 CEST 2006

Richard Smith schrieb:
>>Do you have the pci-utils dev sutff installed?
>>
>>I just pulled a fresh copy last night.  I'll see if I can build it.
>>

> Builds Ok for me.  Post up your build output.

Well, pci_userspace.c makes trouble.

All calls to pci_get_dev fails with to few arguments, because of the IF
Versions check to libpci

but I should have the right version, because pci/pci.h declared the
function with 5 arguments, but the check fails and try to compile with 4
arguments.

However, I have commented the IF stuff and it compiles fine. Now I will
have a test and hope it works :D

chris