[LinuxBIOS] New Target for LinuxBios MB1030 / 3036

Christian Sühs chris at suehsi.de
Fri Apr 21 11:26:32 CEST 2006

> Well, I have looked on the source, and it seems that the eaglelion/5bcm
> use the same hardware. Now I will have a try with that settings and see
> what happens :D

First test with same settings as for eaglelion/5bcm

It seems that LB boots nearly correct, but after the bootloader calls
filo the Board stops any output.
Filo produce no output, too.
I'm not sure, but filo tries to bring up the vga console and fails.
Or is there any other reason why filo could fail?

What does filo first?

Also the serial output says, that LB fails to copy the IRQ Table. I
think that is not good :D and could be the main reason. Because of the
IRQs for IDE.

Any Hints?

Here are the results ;) (attachment)

thanks chris