[LinuxBIOS] Is this system supported? SUN FIRE X4100

Alan Mimms a.mimms at f5.com
Tue Apr 11 19:39:18 CEST 2006

Danger Will Robinson!  We found certain (won't name them) PCI-X cards
that consume HUGE amounts of power when held in RESET.  Of course YMMV,
but keeping the motherboard in reset for long periods of time CAN be
detrimental...

Alan Mimms, Senior Architect
F5 Networks, Inc.  Spokane Development Center
1322 North Whitman Lane
Liberty Lake, Washington   99019
v: 509-343-3524   f: 509-343-3501