[LinuxBIOS] romcc - Internal compiler error: Cannot find block dominated ....

Doug Bell nxtv3 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 28 00:15:10 CEST 2005

The attached spd.c contains functions called from my
raminit.c's sdram_set_spd_registers(). Raminit.c is
#included into auto.c. I've tried various workarounds
including putting all the code in spd.c under one
function, getting rid of the device_t ctl, etc. but
compilation doesn't yet work. Ideas appreciated.

Thanks, dB