[LinuxBIOS] romcc - Internal compiler error: Cannot find block dominated ....

Doug Bell nxtv3 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 27 22:57:38 CEST 2005

Beyond that, there was one version in which I simply
switched the order of declaration of variables to make
it compile:

// unsigned char row,col; // broken
unsigned char col,row; // works

In another test run........
//if ( total < c) total+=div; // failed

if ( total < c) subtotal+=div; // was ok
total=subtotal;

Ron / Eric  - What is the best way to proceed on this?
What info would you want? I don't think I'm doing
anything bizarre, maybe 4 chars declared, no deep
levels of functions.