[LinuxBIOS] VIA EPIA-MII in the supported list but no target?

pj at cassens.com pj at cassens.com
Mon Sep 26 14:46:34 CEST 2005

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 01:19:07PM +0100, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
> [I don't know if you meant to take this offlist, but I think it's better
> it stays there so anyone wondering the status in the future can read the
> archives]

The company I work for is currently sponsoring a developer to help update the MII code line in LinuxBios V2. There should be updates in about 3 weeks, if all goes well.

This is a great board to work with. It's got everything and the, "kitchen sink". There are alot of people using it for MythTV (via miniMyth), for example. We use it for a mobile PC application.