[LinuxBIOS] A question about compiling linuxBIOS

Frank Samuel windrainman at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 17 23:13:15 CEST 2005

Hi, Stephan, Thanks for the information.
By changing the ROM_SIZE in the Config.lb, I get
a linuxbios.ROM of 524288 bytes and flashed it to the
destination node.

After that I connected the null modem cable to another
machine, use minicom and configured the serial poart
as 115200 8N1, quite and restart the minicom again and
then started the machine with linuxbios flashed. But I
cannot see any inputs. What could be the problem?

Thanks.

Xuehua