[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS Summit: Call for Speaker from Embedded World

Li-Ta Lo ollie at lanl.gov
Tue Sep 13 22:25:25 CEST 2005

Hi,

While we are working on the agenda of LinuxBIOS summit, we found
that we desperately need speakers from embedded device world.
Current we have no speaker who can stand for them. We would like
to hear from people who is currently deploying or trying to
deploying LinuxBIOS in their products. What problems did you
encounter when using LinuxBIOS? What kind of support do you need
from vendors and the developer community? Could you give us a big
picture of where and how many LinuxBIOS embedded systems you have
deployed out there?

People complained about that LinuxBIOS development was too slanted
to cluster application. Now it is time for people to hear from you!!!
So please, come up and speak!!!

--
Li-Ta Lo <ollie at lanl.gov>
Los Alamos National Lab