[LinuxBIOS] Via MII BIOS help, can pay!

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Tue Sep 13 01:59:53 CEST 2005

First and foremost.  The MII and the M are the same.  Use the epia-m for
your base compile.  Last time I checked the M/MII was not running.
About a year back the code runs just fine.  If this is a must have, just
grab one of the old tree's.  Stay away from www.esupport.com.
Via's fast boot can boot from the CF.  You may want to look, into that.

Boot time.  How fast can you get the system booted.  So from power until
full GUI?
-Adam