[LinuxBIOS] Config file dependencies

Lu, Yinghai yinghai.lu at amd.com
Thu Oct 27 23:09:17 CEST 2005

CONFIG_USE_INIT
1. car as ram is messed up with inline assembly, So We can check up the
auto.inc that gcc produced to verify if the inline assembly is well with
other lines from C.
2. ...., the same, except We rename some section name.

Why only cache_as_ram_auto.c

1. then will be section name conflicts to create crt0.s
(CONFIG_USE_INIT==0) or init.o (CONFIG_USE_INIT==1)

2. with ROMCC, you can not put these info in reg, it may need 4K bytes.
Also for support new CPU or sync different CPU freq to common freq, I
need to separate HT freq optimization with coherent_ht and ht_chain. So
need to store all link info for optimization later.......

YH