[LinuxBIOS] Bios Question

Art Fore art.fore at comcast.net
Fri Oct 14 06:13:44 CEST 2005

No, we are not using any RTOS extensions yet, although we do have the
embeded XP.  I am trying to get them to test it under Suse Linux which
also have installed on the machine, but the stargen PCI drivers need to
be compiled for it and the software ported over. The user level software
is in .net and we plan on using it on Mono. That is going to be
interesting. We are getting a 2 microseccond latency in the startgen
chips though. Thanks for the info though.

Art