[LinuxBIOS] I just closed issue 28

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Tue Nov 22 10:06:21 CET 2005

On Mon, Nov 21, 2005 at 04:57:08PM -0700, Ronald G Minnich wrote:
> patch 04 was superseded by patch 6, but in any event, none of the
> patches took (they were assumed to be -r). Also, the other epia-m item
> (29) is in the tree, so I closed that.
>
> please, folks, if you are resolving these issues, set the status to
> resolved and sign it off in comments.
> I am going to try nick barker's patch. It seems somebody is applying
> these and not following up?

The patches in issue 28 were applied before the issue tracker was in use
I believe (I applied them, after posting them to the list for comments).
I added a comment to issue 28 saying as much and that Nick's work built
on them on 2005-11-13.12:57:49

I haven't tried svn today, but I've been running LB SVN 2083 + Nick's
patch and it appears to work fine (though I'm not using the VGA support
as I don't need it).

J.

--
If a program is useless, it must be documented.