[LinuxBIOS] patch for hole_startk == basek....

Ronald G Minnich rminnich at lanl.gov
Tue Nov 22 03:40:38 CET 2005

has this been added via the issue tracker? Please, no one, no commits
unless from the issue tracker. This is really important to get right.

Ying Hai, I apologize for not being on top of your patches. Things got
crazy the last month with SC 2005 and I am now digging out.

If you could, summarize for me in a seperate post what I should do to
sync our trees up. I can use the tarball you sent, but I need a little
direction.

I am trying to wrap up as many of the issues as I can, as fast as I can,
though I expect the LNXI patches will be tough.

thanks

ron