[LinuxBIOS] EPIA-M VGA

Anton Borisov a.borisov at tesv.tmb.ru
Mon Nov 7 06:23:39 CET 2005

On Mon, 07 Nov 2005 06:45:55 +0900
Jun OKAJIMA <okajima at digitalinfra.co.jp> wrote:

> I also have another problem: VGA does not work *USUALLY*.
> I mean, I have seen several times that VGA works, but in most cases, does not.
> And, I can not understand what is the difference.
> I did some experiment, like turning off power, not pushing reset button,
> or once you boot it with normal bios, and then switch to LX, or....
> But, I have not found any rule so far. Why it sometimes works? Umm..

	Did you warm reboot your LX box? If so, then I faced with this bug either. Unfortunately all these scrapy logs were at the screen only (infinite printfs of registers and that's all) - the last thing I saw in minicom window was the ACPI message.
	Cold reboot works just fine.

--
Sincerely, Anton Borisov