[LinuxBIOS] Epia-M patch

Stefan Reinauer stepan at openbios.org
Tue Nov 1 16:37:28 CET 2005

* Ronald G Minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> [051101 16:46]:
> if the various parties can get a common patch together, that would be
> good. I think we have 2-3 candidates right now ...

I have created a task in the issue tracker that gathers all the
different patches for the Epia-M:

     https://openbios.org/roundup/linuxbios/task4

If you have additions for the Epia-M, please create yourself an account
in the issue tracker at:

     https://openbios.org/roundup/linuxbios/user?@template=register

and add the patches to the tracker, in addition to sending them to the
mailing list. This helps other contributors from doing work twice and
makes it easy for the gatekeepers to keep track of missing merges.

Stefan