[LinuxBIOS] New version of ROM posting app

Patrick Mauritz oxygene at studentenbude.ath.cx
Sun Mar 27 08:44:46 CEST 2005

Am Samstag, den 26.03.2005, 20:16 -0500 schrieb Jon Smirl:
> You can get bitkeeper here:
> http://www.bitkeeper.com/Products.BK_Pro.Downloads.html
> It is a free download.
free as in "you may download it, but never ever mess with us, compete
with us - while we define what our competition is, or even think about
complaining about problems (or mcvoy might send some nastygrams your way
- at least that part of the deal is not a legal issue)"

a client-only bk tool, which might just be enough under a different
license (BSD-L iirc, though they were talking/joking about a "no whining
license") was released about a week ago at
http://www.bitkeeper.com/press/2005-03-17.html

patrick mauritz