[LinuxBIOS] Abuild test

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Tue Jun 28 22:25:29 CEST 2005

On Tue, Jun 28, 2005 at 02:03:18PM -0600, Li-Ta Lo wrote:
> I tried to make as many boards to pass abuild test as possible. Now I
> have most of them working. The non working boards are in three
> categories:
>
> 	1. Known to be broken:
> 		technologic/ts5300, via/epia-m

I have epia-m compiling and running, but it's crashing apparently
randomly during the phase 1 setup (ie before it's copied into RAM).
Still trying to investigate this; the main obvious difference I can see
between v1 (which seems to work) and v2 is that v1 does a little bit of
setup and then a reset before doing the copy into ram stage. I can't see
that other boards in v1 do this.

There was talk of work happening on EPIA-M - is anyone else actually
doing this? I know about Adam Talbot and Anton Borisov, both of whom
I've been in contact with.

J.

--
 [                   Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.                    ]
 [ http://www.blackcatnetworks.co.uk/ - IPv6 enabled ADSL/dialup/colo ]