[LinuxBIOS] print_stack() error?

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 19:08:35 CEST 2005

I only added that for several Opteron MB.

Also I already state that when I commited the cache_as_ram. If you
have problem you need to add "uses CONFIG_USE_INIT"

I don't know why even I change that in config/Option.lb to always. We
still need "uses CONFIG_USE_INIT" in MB Config.lb

Also the new config util does report corret error, if you forget add "uses XXXX"

before seperate the Config.lb to MB Config.lb and Option.lb, it seems
it could report such kind of error....

YH