[LinuxBIOS] RE: E7501 raminit changes

Steve Magnani steve at digidescorp.com
Fri Jun 24 12:14:43 CEST 2005

From: yhlu <yinghailu at gmail.com>
> Please feel free to try it, and send out your patch to us.

Yh Lu,

Without knowing _why_ you added the stop grant configuration, I can't tell
whether it is something that needs to happen all the time, needs to happen
only when the system is to run at CL 2.0, or doesn't really need to happen
at all. All I know is that my board seems to run OK at CL 2.0 without
changing the default stop grant ratio.

If there's any insight you can provide, I would have a better idea how to
merge this into the reworked E7501 code.

Thanks,
Steve