[LinuxBIOS] Merge complete....

yhlu yinghailu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:30:16 CEST 2005

stephen,

that's right.

in auto.c stage, the hard reset is real one it will reset pci space
and ht (freq/width).
the soft reset will keep the ht (freq/width). the hard_reset is called
when ram init exception.

in the linuxbios_ram stage totally in c ( from hardwaremain, or the
root_reset_bus) is actually a soft reset, it will keep the ht
(freq/width)

the problem i met is problem ck804 doesn't reconfig ht two times.

YH