[LinuxBIOS] Merge complete....

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Wed Jun 22 21:23:02 CEST 2005

Li-Ta Lo <ollie at lanl.gov> writes:

> Are these files reversed patch too?

I think it is mostly node_link_to_bus and the like.
I have a DK8S2 (I think) and there were some significant problems
with that port.

Removing HARD_RESET_BUS and the like.

My change history isn't perfect but you have it all and that may
help.  The history of 2 parallel CVS trees what fun.

It may be a good idea to get my act together and push
out my main branch so you can see what pieces everything came in.
Unfortunately there wasn't a true common reference until a couple
of days ago.  Just two parallel trees.

So I think you will find on examination most of these changes are
fairly sane, and not arbitrary code reversions.

Eric