[LinuxBIOS] Merge complete....

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Wed Jun 22 11:50:26 CEST 2005

Ok.  After I finally developed a sane common ancestor between
the two trees it did not take much time to finish the merge.

>From that ancestor linuxbios at linuxbios.org--devel/frebios--devel--2.0--base-0
I have merged each patch individually with star-merge and that worked
well allowing me to fix the small handful of conflicts that the new
development created.

I would love to move the changes into the public tree the same way but it does
not appear easily possible, instead it is trivial to simply merge my entire
tree into the public tree.

Since I want to avoid breaking things by acting too hastily I have
performed the merge and placed the code in the branch:
 linuxbios at linuxbios.org--devel/freebios--lnxi--1--patch-1

If no one has any real objections after looking at it I will merge with
the main branch.  Otherwise I will listen to the objections and see
where I go from there.

Eric