[LinuxBIOS] Errror messages for sending e-mail

Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 15 20:20:35 CEST 2005

Hello from Gregg C. Levine
Justin regarding that posting you made earlier. I just tried sending
you my response, regarding Solaris, and our work. Both were sent via
the private e-mail method, and the list. The list worked. The private
method failed, with a complaint.

The complaint was: 'Justin Cormack' on 6/15/05 2:17 PM
            450 [TEMPFAIL] destination not valid within DNS
I suspect this is a temporary issue, but please e-mail me directly to
confirm otherwise.
----
Gregg C Levine hansolofalcon at worldnet.att.net
---
"The Force will be with you... Always." Obi-Wan Kenobi