[LinuxBIOS] EPIA-M Almost there

Adam Talbot talbotx at comcast.net
Mon Jun 6 07:42:02 CEST 2005

Humm, so I am working on the EPIA-MII.  Jonathan was kind enough to provide
me with a compiling version of the source code. OK, I am stuck at this
point.  The code is compiled and flashed.  Here is my console output. On the
first reboot.

    0

    LinuxBIOS-1.1.8.0Fallback Sun Jun  5 22:31:42 PDT 2005 starting...
    vt8623 init starting
    vt8623 done

After the first reboot I have to set my connection speed to 57600 instead of
115200, and I get.

    LinuxBIOS-1.1.8.0Normal Sun Jun  5 22:31:09 PDT 2005 starting...

Where do I turn up the debug so I can get a bit more info and perhaps track
the problem??
-Adam