[LinuxBIOS] EPIA-M status

Jonathan McDowell noodles at earth.li
Sat Jun 4 12:45:20 CEST 2005

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 02:26:09AM +0000, Adam Talbot wrote:

> Any one had any time to look at the EPIA-M code?  Or is it still
> broken?

I'm interested in this too; I've hacked up a checkout from arch so it
actually compiles for epia-m now, but I'm waiting for my BIOS Saviour to
arrive before I can test it. It sounds like there are private trees
floating around that have at least some extra work done on them though?

J.

--
Revd. Jonathan McDowell, ULC | Even the Evening Herald slags me off.