[BULK] [LinuxBIOS] How is 'arch' working for you?

Eric W. Biederman ebiederman at lnxi.com
Fri Jun 3 07:18:03 CEST 2005

"Ronald G. Minnich" <rminnich at lanl.gov> writes:

> Are folks getting along with 'arch' ok?
So far so good.

I should be finish the merge I started long ago in the next week
or which will make a very good test...
After that it should be much easier to keep in sync.

> Are you able to download as needed?
No problem yet...

>  How does it compare to CVS?
It is distributed and has real branches how can that be bad :)

> Is there a different SCM you would like to see used?

We should probably keep an eye on git as whatever is the long term winner
with revision control is likely to come out that camp.  If nothing
else we should begin to see interoperability between version control
systems.  But that is after the dust has settled.

Eric