[LinuxBIOS] LinuxBIOS support for Kontron ETX board

Rohit Patil rvpatil at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 04:50:19 CEST 2005

On 7/26/05, Ronald G. Minnich <rminnich at lanl.gov> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 Jul 2005, Gernot Butschek wrote:
>
> > I'm working on an embedded project and am using a Kontron embedded board
> > (see details below). I'm wondering if LinuxBIOS supports this board in
> > order to get rid of the last piece of proprietary software.
>
> we have never had an 815 ported to linuxbios, but if you can get docs, it
> should not be hard.
>
> ron

Hi! I'm new to this place.

There's a boatload of documentation here for anyone that maybe
interested: http://www.intel.com/design/chipsets/embedded/docs/815.htm.

A lot of it ought to be relevant, I think :)

-Rohit.
--
"Nature and nature's laws lay hid by night. God said 'Let Tesla be'
and all was light."