[LinuxBIOS] The Eric B. Mega-patch

Li-Ta Lo ollie at lanl.gov
Wed Jul 20 20:13:49 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 11:06 -0600, Jason Schildt wrote:
> Stefan, Ollie, and Ron,
>
> Has Eric's Mega-patch been incorporated into the public tree?  I've just
> created the LNXI mirror of the freebios2 tree and want to make sure that
> I'm starting with the tip.
> Thanks,

Yes. The new SVN tree has all the goodies. There are Cache as RAM for
both AMD and Intel processors and most of the Eric's mega patch.

Please be aware that there are some mistakes in Eric's mega patch. He
put some obsoleted files in his tree and he also removed FILO which is
required on PPC.

--
Li-Ta Lo <ollie at lanl.gov>
Los Alamos National Lab