[LinuxBIOS] x86 cache-as-ram has broken ppc

Greg Watson gwatson at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 19 23:26:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

Someone (YhLu I think) has added x86 specific commands to config/
Config.lb using the CONFIG_USE_INIT option. This option is used by
the PPC port, which is now broken because of these changes. Also, lib/
Config.lb was changed to comment out some initobject lines that were
also used by PPC.

As a rule, I don't believe there should be any architecture specifics
in config/Config.lb. These really belong in the arch tree somewhere.

Greg